Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prep and Landing Short

You know living down under it is hard to get excited about new things Disney release from time to time in the US. I find it hard to read all the cool things that Disney do and have to wait long times before getting a glimpse of the things the blogs speak about.

One of those items was the new Prep and Landing short run on US ABC network on Dec 6. I had been looking on YouTube to watch it but it didn't show until Dec 10. I had given up looking for it after 2 days and forgot about it.

Today I have watched it and love it. I hope they decide to turn it onto a full length film down the track as Lanny and Wayne would be a fun team. The fun they could have with these characters would be awesome.

Anyway if you haven't seen the shirt here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY9NU-_xNs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Keep smiling




No comments:

Post a Comment