Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tangled - OMG!

Well, my wife floored me the other day when she stated she was looking forward to Tangled. To say that my jaw hit the floor would be an understatement. My wie is not a huge Animated film fan. Let alone Dinsey. She has learnt to deal with my obession. however, after visiting Disneyland in March this year, she went nuts in the stores!

For her to say that she wants to go is huge. Disney, you have hit the mark on the sell, and it is obvious from the US Box Office it is well worth the ride. January 6 is still to far away at this stage to get ready for it!

To give you an idea of how big this is, she went along to Toy Story 3 and thought it was OK. Didn't sob at the end, which she should have well I did but hey it hit a nerve! So when she gets excited about this it is huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment