Thursday, December 30, 2010

Xmas 2010

Sorry it appears my blog iPhone app is not behaving and the last couple have bombed out.

So heres hoping it gets up this time.

Merry christmas to those that see this. I was blessed with TS 3 on blu ray, mater's cartoon tales, and Fox and the Hound 2.

Watched Maters tales and I think I have to make him number 3 on my Disney favorite characters. Goofy 1, Donald 2, mater, captain hook and stitch round out my top five.

So now on to 2011. 'Tangled' is first from Jan 6 then we have a swag of films in the next 6 months wrapped up in June with 'Pirates 4'. I am hoping to tie in My two passions for that one as I hope to organizer a Cub Scout Movie outing that is themed.

On the outside of my wishlist there is Disney Live in brisbane in jan with 3 stories count to life, Snow White and 7 Dwarfs, Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast. Be interesting to see the write up if one appears.

Till the new year be safe and look forward to
2011

Keep smiling everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment